Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back in the saddle for 2010

Well, I did it again. I got out of the habit of writing regular blog posts for the MISD community and got lulled into a 48 day gap here on the blog. (Actually it was really only 32 days since 16 of those days were over the holiday, but that's really no excuse.)

The last time he had a large break in the posts, we provided a post on eduspeak which was pretty fun and hopefully helpful. This time, however, I'm just going to apologize for being a stranger and move on. (photo credit: Gexydaf)

It has been great to see all of the comments on the proposed orchestra program. We are still in the information-gathering mode for that and nothing new to share at this time. I am encouraged by all of the fans and postings being shared on our District Facebook page and a few campuses that are trying out the social network for their school communities.

There are a few post ideas bouncing around that I'll be writing in the coming days and weeks, but I'd like to hear from you. Is there anything you'd like covered in this District blog? Have you heard any rumors you'd like investigated? The comments are yours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment